Hill Auditorium Parking
Unfortunately, parking in down town Ann Arbour can often be tricky and there are sometimes delays. It is therefore advised that guests arrive in plenty of time to park for any events. Parking is available in these following structures, which are all within walking distance from the auditorium:
- Liberty Square, the entrance to which can be found off Washington between State Street and Division.
- Maynard Street, which has entrances off Maynard Street and Thompson between William and Liberty.
- Fletcher Street (Power Center structure), which has an entrance off Fletcher Street at Washington.
- Palmer Drive, which has acessible parking for University of Michigan blue and gold permit holders with an AVI device.
- Thayer Street, which you can get to from Thayer Street between Washington and North University Avenue.
Valet parking is available for all Hill Auditorium performances on the Choral Union Series and the Handel’s Messiah concerts. Beginning one hour prior to curtain time, cars may be dropped off in front of Hill Auditorium . This service comes free of change for UMS donors at the Concertmaster level ($7,500 annually) and above.