Hill Auditorium Rules
1. Smoking is prohibited in Hill Auditorium, and all University buildings.
2. No food or beverages are allowed in the auditorium at any time and alcoholic beverages are not to be consumed within the buildings.
3. Pets of any kid are not permitted within the building.
4. Children under three years of age may not be allowed to events for which quiet is important. Children must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or adult supervisor for all other events.
5. Please turn off cell phones and electronic devices during a performance.
6. Please bear in mind that all artists and programs are subject to change at a moment’s notice. Please also bear in mind that every effort is taken to begin performances on time and late seating is not guaranteed. If you are late for a performance, you will be seated if and when there is an appropriate break in the program.